Awesome course. Well worth it. Love everything that it covers. Very easy to follow. I definitely recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn more about freelancing and where to start.
- Gene Koenen, Freelance Videographer
When you start to be a remote freelancer you a lot of questions in mind and the most important of all is "how can I get new clients?". Thalassa helped me to understand better where a remote freelance can find new clients and hot to present myself on social media.
I have the skills to work online. Now what?
I hear it all the time from members in my Freelance Kickstarter Facebook group: 'I have the skills to work online, but now what? Where do I start? Where will I find clients? How much do I need to charge? How do I deal with competition?' All very fair questions that can be quite overwhelming.
My name is Thalassa van Beek and I am one of those people who work from all sorts of different places (yep, the photo above of the laptop with sea view is in fact me in Spain). In 2015, I had the exact same questions.
I started freelancing because I didn't like my job at a communications agency and I had the idea to move to Spain. When my friends and family warned me that the job market there was bad and reminded me that I didn't speak Spanish, I simply decided that all my work had to be online, so I could just take it with me. At the time, I never heard about the term 'digital nomad' and I had to figure out everything by myself, but within a few months I had enough freelance work to cover all my bills. Soon after, I was even making more than I did at the agency job.
There have been so many people asking me how or where to start, and because I see so many starting freelancers struggle to find work, I want to help in any way I can. Hence this Client Acquisition Bootcamp to immerse yourself in the acquisition process and to give your freelance career a flying start!
What you will learn
When I started freelancing, I had experience in social media marketing from a couple of office jobs, but nothing extraordinary. So if you have some similar experience, there is no reason why you wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing. You just have the benefit of learning all of this in a matter of days, instead of taking months to figuring it out on your own, like I did. This is what you will learn:
- How to create your own website and/or how to optimise it for potential clients.
- Which pricing strategies there are and which are most suitable for your type of work.
- How to optimize your profile on LinkedIn and how to get clients to approach you.
- How to get work via Facebook.
- How to use job boards like Upwork and others and how to stand out from your competition.
- Additional ways to find good clients.
- How to recognize good AND bad clients.
- Various online tools to streamline the work with your clients.
This includes everything I have personally done to find new clients - and how new clients now find me without me looking for them.
What others say after talking to me
What's included in the price?
- Lifetime access to the course content, including all updates.
- Your homework checked by me personally, with feedback on how to further improve.
- A 30-minute private online strategy call with me personally.
- Access to me via email for all your questions, during and after the course.
The price? Only $97!
Not satisfied with what you've learned during the course? Let me know within 30 days and you'll get your money back.